After our week-long hiatus, Emily and I did school today.
Homeschooling, while exhausting, is just so much fun! :)
Today one of the things we did was "Marshmallow Math" and "Chocolate Bar Fractions" (math activities I made up--- Grammy, be proud!). Need I explain why this was fun??
And something Emily said this afternoon that melted my heart:
I was asking her Daddy if I should grow out my bangs. I pulled back my bangs to show him what I'd look like, and Emily immediately put her hands on my face and said, "No, don't do that! Then you won't look like Mama!" So, of course, the bangs are here to stay!!! :)
She also told me today as she danced/skipped in my bedroom how "you have to walk before you can do these cool moves!" :) Could she be any cuter???
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment