Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It is going to take forever for me to update our blog...

because so much has been going on! :) Every day I tell myself I am going to sit down and make a dent in the updating, but we have just been so busy! I promise to start filling everyone in soon, though, because there are just so many neat things I don't want to miss sharing! :)

A quick update on trying to grow our family, for those who might be waiting to hear:

I am on my second round of the fertility drug Clomid. I guess the first time wasn't the charm. :( Emily definitely wants a brother or sister, and her Daddy and I keep assuring her we are trying our best to give her one! :)

Please pray for us as we trust God for His timing, yet remain impatient!! :)

No comments: