Emily asked me tonight when I was on the computer if she could write a letter to Santa on it. I told her if she wanted to write a letter to Santa, we could get a piece of paper and she could tell me what to write. She knew exactly what she wanted to say, and I could barely keep up as she rattled it off. What she said made me want to smile and cry at the same time:
Dear Santa Claus,
I want you to bring me a new bicycle like Grampy has when I'm bigger. I love Grampy and I miss Grampy. I love you, Santa, and bring me two bicycles.
Love,
Emily
It is heartbreaking to see the loss of Emily's Grampy (my Daddy) through her eyes.
But, because of God's grace, one day we will be with him again!
Thank you, Jesus.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment