This is the phrase I got to hear three million times today, as my little girl desperately tried to help me and the ladies start decorating the church for Christmas.
The ladies and I had a planning session/shopping trip yesterday, then met at 9:ooam today to get down to the nitty-gritty. Daddy was supposed to keep Emily at home, and you can guess what happened with that...
He tried to get some work done in his office AT THE CHURCH, hence brought Emily with him... ahhhh, what a SPLENDID idea!...
As if the last billion times we tried that actually worked...
He and a man from our church soon left to get our (home) Christmas tree, leaving Emily with the ladies and I full-time, with no daddy to even run interference... that was REALLY fun...
Oh, how I love her! I'm exhausted, but I love her! She's not coming with me tommorrow when I go back, but I love her!
And Daddy should be grounded! :)
P.S.--- If you want to know why pastors' kids act like they own the church, it's because it's their second home. They are there all the time; it's not a "sacred" place they go once a week. Just today, when Mama was up on a ladder, Emily managed to get ahold of the drum set. This was after she sang solos on the piano. This was after she touched every fragile ornament she could get her hands on... $15.00 ornaments, mind you!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Dear Miss Bryanne
I see that no one has commented on your blog so I thought I'd start and maybe some will follow.
I love the blog, the stories and the pictures - especially the one of the Emily and her computer. I am so glad she is enjoying it and keeps her out of yours and Josh's.
Weather is really cold here so be happy you are in Mississippi!!
Congrats to Emily on the potty training - it sounds like she was ready and it will stick!
Love you, miss you!
Aunt Barb
Post a Comment