
Happy Valentine's Day from the Lane Family! :)
Hope you are getting to spend it with the ones you love!
Hope you are getting to spend it with the ones you love!
A couple of days ago, I was working on the computer, which is in our guest room, when I noticed a HUGE spider--- dying, but HUGE--- on the floor to the left of me! I freaked out and called for my husband, who, of course, took his sweet time coming and then acted like it was no big deal! But, look at this spider!!!
Anyway, I tried to keep Emily from seeing it, because I didn't want her to be scared (and it was right before her bedtime), but, of course, she did.
The next thing I know, Josh is calling me from the kitchen because Emily has opened the fridge and gotten out some marshmallows--- and she is not allowed to open the fridge and certainly not supposed to just get marshmallows whenever she wants to! When Josh asked her what she was doing, she replied:
"I got some marshmallows to knock off my nerves from seeing that spider!"
We have absolutely no idea where she heard the phrase "knock off my nerves", but it was hilarious!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment