Josh, Bryanne, Emily and Baby... and waiting for us in Heaven:
Sammy (2003), Asher (2007) and MacKenzie (2009)
Saturday, January 31, 2009
A Day in the Life of Emily's Room
This is just the beginning!
Yes, a tornado hit. Name? Emily Catherine Lane.
Clean my room??? But, why?!
Miss Emily, oblivious to the destruction surrounding her. She's supposed to be CLEANING her room, and instead is quietly and happily enjoying a book in bed. When I checked on her, it was hard to keep a straight face!!
As of 2026: I am a Pastor's Wife--- my husband Josh and I have been married for 23 years. I am a Proud Mama--- to Ethan (who would be 15 years old now), 21-year-old Emily, 14-year-old Julia, and three children we lost to miscarriage: Sammy, Asher and MacKenzie (we will have to wait until we get to Heaven to find out if these three are boys or girls!).
No comments:
Post a Comment