Monday, January 5, 2009

Pictures with Josh's Family

Josh's Mom, Dad and Gramma came Christmas Evening and stayed until Tuesday morning. It was a great visit and I made them pose for some pictures while we were all together. Unfortunately, I didn't take many while we were opening presents.

Here is Emily with one of her favorite gifts from Gramma and Grandpa. It has gotten much use!



Emily and her Gramma--- how cute is this?? :) (By the way, when Emily saw this picture she reminded me that Grandpa was behind my back doing the same thing she is, above my head! Then she laughed hysterically!)

Emily and her Grandpa... I think we put Emily in a zombie state with all the picture-taking!


Emily in a sweet pose with her Great-Gramma!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Morning Lanes - Hope all is well! Loved the Christmas pictures - I especially like the Mrs. Claus dress that Miss Emily has on - how cute is that!!! I hope that one of these days Uncle Don and I will be able to celebrate Chrstmas with all of you! It looks like you had a great time!

We are excited to see all of you in February at the wedding - saying lots of prayers that there is good travel weather for all of us.

Happy New Year to all of you!